- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Information we collect directly from you: We collect information directly from you when you choose to participate in our offers and programs or otherwise provide information directly to us. The following are examples of information we may collect directly from you:
- Name, email address, postal address;
- Username and password;
- Social media usernames;
- Phone number or mobile number;
- Date of birth;
- Other information about you and your family such as gender or product use preferences and/or behaviors;
- Other demographic information;
- Payment information;
- Future communication preferences;
- Contact information for friends you may wish us to contact. When you provide us information for these messages we use the information only to send the message you request; and
- Any other information you choose to provide.
- Your browser type and operating system;
- Web pages you view;
- Links you click;
- IP address;
- Site you visited before coming to our site;
- dragonfly delivery© emails you open and/or forward;
- dragonfly delivery© offers or links you connect to via emails; and
- Your product selections and preferences.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use information you affirmatively submit to this web site for the purpose for which it is submitted. We may also use the information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. The following are other specific ways we may use the information that we collect about you:
- Send you information upon request;
- Develop new and enhanced products and services;
- Process payment for purchases or other services;
- Protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions;
- Where permitted by law, provide you with customized, unsolicited offers and information about our products and our affiliated vendor’s products and services through email;
- Provide and deliver products and services, process transactions, and send you related information, including confirmations, receipts, invoices, and recall notices;
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- Develop and provide advertising tailored to your interests;
- Analyze the use of our products, services, and sites;
- Understand how you arrived at our site and how you use the site so that we can make it better;
- Facilitate and improve your online shopping experience;
- Determine the effectiveness of our advertising; and
- Otherwise manage our business.
This web site is not designed with the purpose of attracting any person under age 13. dragonfly delivery© does not knowingly collect or maintain any personal information from children under the age of 13.
We may also share your information under the following circumstances:
- We may share complaint and Scam Tracker information with the Federal Trade Commission for its consumer protection activities.
- We respond to requests from governmental agencies or where required by law (such as by subpoena, investigative demand, court order or regulation).
- We may share information where our records indicate a company may be engaged in fraudulent activity or other unfair or deceptive practices that we believe should be referred to a governmental agency or a private organization.
- We may share information with appropriate persons or governmental authorities, where your communication suggests possible harm to others.
Third Party Advertising, Analytics and Services
We may work with third parties to serve ads to you as part of a customized campaign on third-party platforms (such as Facebook or Google). As part of these ad campaigns, we may convert information about you, such as your email address and phone number, into a unique value that can be matched with a user account on these platforms to allow us to learn about your interests and to serve you advertising that is customized to your interests. Note that the third-party platforms may offer you choices about whether you see these types of customized ads.
https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites. You can opt out of your remarketing campaign by visiting Google’s Ads Settings page.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our web site:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
PLEASE NOTE: If you choose to stop receiving promotional messages from us, we will honor your request. However, we will continue to send you service related communications as authorized by law. We may need to keep the information we have collected about you for record keeping, analysis or other reasons, to the extent permitted by law.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the web site, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
You can still use this web site if you have your browser set to reject cookies or tracking identifiers, but if may prevent you from viewing or accessing some of the features of this web site.
Web beacons are small bits of code embedded in web pages or in emails. We may use web beacons to deliver or communicate with cookies, to count users who have visited a web page, and to understand usage patterns. We also may include web beacons in e-mails to learn if messages have been opened, acted on, or forwarded.
We may share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
We use an outside shipping company to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
If you are visiting our site from outside the United States, be aware that your information will be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located within the United States. The collection, use, retention and any other processing of your information will be governed by United States law and further by the specific jurisdictions within the United States where that information is stored, unless otherwise specified.